Got fired for making a joke at work

 Work in a protection office loaded with your regular horrendous office karen's that I have never coexisted with.


  They have attempted to maneuver me into their little highschool gossip and poo talking thing and I nope'd out and declined all solicitations for after work "young lady fun".

I'm here to work.

At any rate I got called into the standards office I mean HR and they put me down and clarified that I was being criticized for non-proficient conduct as revealed by one of the karens.

I requested a clarification of what it was that I did and at first they would have rather not clarify it. I promptly perceived that I'm being focused on by the karens to dispose of me since I really should play their puerile games.

So I hold my ground and clarify that I can't fix conduct on the off chance that I'm not determined what it was that I was fouling up. They clarified that I was being vulgar/inconsiderate on an individual cellphone call. As you can perceive I in all actuality do cuss a great deal never in office, and I'm never on an individual call except if I'm on a break, or on lunch (neglected 1hr) so I requested further subtleties, when, where, how treated say and so on

What it was: Yesterday, while I was on my mid-day break, I was outside in a little deck region where bunches of individuals eat their snacks outside. What I said was a yo mamma joke. Not so much as a decent one, just "and yo mamma so fat she has her own gravity" messing with my companion on the telephone.

I was on my own time, actually still on work property however it's against the parking garage and there was like 3 individuals inside earshot outside smoking.

Well they clarified the joke isn't actually the issue to such an extent as the karen who revealed me just lost her mom to Coronavirus and the joke, that wasn't aimed at her, irritated her enough to report me for itself and HR went for it.

I wouldn't sign the encroachment since that is some NASA grade horse crap and on second thought proposed to apologize to the individual for her misfortune and attempt to clarify that it was not aimed at her at all and that I would be cautious with regards to what I say AROUND her. I've never disapproved of hard working attitude, being late, issues with clients, or some other issue with me working there.

Not a chance, "sign this or you're given up as of your lunch hour today"

No comments:

Post a Comment