Children of wealthy clients at work

 I terminated the unpleasant person in the workplace for hassling an understudy, his third strike offense, the second being pleasuring himself on a zoom call. Furthermore I got pulled into a gathering with the accomplices for it.


I was by the book, terminated for cause. Execution issues, inconvenience keeping a reliable plan for getting work done, and lewd behavior. But since he's fishing mates with the man who's name is on the structure he's once again working. What's more the zoom call? He guaranteed he was kidding. Obviously was not. He was approached to stop by numerous individuals in the call. He obviously didn't have a clue about his camera was on. The assistant is the neice of a client so rich he doesnt take care of his bills with us. Rather he fundamentally gave us his kinfolk as slave work as an assistant. Wish I made this poo up. So you can grab individuals and fault it on skirting your medications. You can make indecent and by and large unfunny quips about SA and so forth insofar as you're pals with the administration? He's once again working today. Not working. What a dumpster fire. I'm tending my abdication this evening and taking a situation in another city. Ideally their work environment climate is certifiably not a flat out big nasty mess. I'm venting.

I'd very much want to have a problem meeting about work environment creeps who really got rebuffed for itself and not safeguarded. It would help today....

 I and a couple of others have connected with a lawyer in the space who represents considerable authority in provocation cases and we are planning on how best to guarantee the assistant that she is safeguarded and has response. We'll all going to get a few rest and hit these comedians hard tmr.

I wish there was more I could do here. In any case, it's going on paper and it's going up the chain. The reality of the situation will become obvious eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment