Got fired for helping a drunk girl get back to her hotel room okay.

 


  I (22F) I work at an inn bar in an enormous city. I worked an especially sluggish day and during those shifts I like to converse with the visitors. One of them was a 22 year old instructor who was going without help from anyone else and a visitor of the inn. I get sliced early and I choose to go out two or three beverages. At a bar close by, I see the visitor - she is obviously tanked and continues to hurl all around the bar. Presently this area of town is somewhat known for unpleasant folks and she's without help from anyone else - so I return her to the lodging and get her in her room protected before anybody can exploit her.

   I pass on her my number to message me when she's alert to ensure she's alright and she says thanks to me the following morning and clarifies she was power outage plastered and scarcely recollects any of the evening. I imagined that was its finish - until my supervisor maneuvered me into a room and continued to fire me for "hobnobbing with a visitor". I clarified that I just got her to her room safe and was concerned in light of the fact that she was youthful and alone, however not a chance. I'm authoritatively jobless at this point. For assisting an alcoholic young lady with returning to her inn OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment