Сall sleep the cousin of death for a reason.

 Nailed it. I was simply "looking" for the term in the noggin. In any case, that is it on the top of a nail assuming I at any point seen one.


One day we'll be in every way dead, and they call rest the cousin of death which is as it should be. I might want to imagine that when we bite the dust, since we can't know about non presence after we pass on. I might want to believe it's like falling asleep, similar to a blink..who knows.

We might get an opportunity at one more life in some other time, we could not. Hellfire we may be like the eternals and return to some spirit manufacture to have our recollections cleared out prior to being sent back to earth, we may not and may be a deteriorating set of bio natural materials decaying and being reused into more straightforward substances whenever were covered, or, went to debris assuming you lean toward incineration.

Regardless, I feel like to carry on with a full life, you need to acknowledge your mortality. Furthermore, I feel like that is not something we do promptly, I haven't acknowledged it. Fuck if I passed on tommorow I'd return as a phantom LOL! (Simply some silly humor) however.

Passing horrifies me. I imagine that once we acknowledge that one day, we'll bite the dust, at some point, we will stop to exist in the manner in which we know and have been comfortable with. Life turns out to be better-in tolerating demise I think you need to acknowledge that life isn't significant, everything is brief, nothing endures always, and we'll be generally forgotten in some sense millennia from now. Considered as old history or alluded too momentarily.

That is to say, do you know the names of your relatives 6-7 ages back? Damnation I don't know past the third era.

Yet, point in saying that. Is that, does all the dumb poo that we put such a lot of enthusiastic money in, that we stress over, the conclusions we care a lot about, The cynicism of somebody encountered in a second, a show, clinging to humiliating minutes we don't have to cling to any longer…

That is the sort of stuff I think extremist acknowledgment liberates you from and I need to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment